Monday, December 3, 2007

who needs a white christmas? not fash.




after much debate i have decided to take a little christmas vacation in the bahamas! I am very excited about this and believe that a pre-christmas vaca might be the ultimate way to beat holiday stressers. think about it, you miss all the stressful parties, malls, etc, and you have a valid excuse, "sorry i was away." ha! I have ordered all my presents online and am bidding adieu to the holiday season in 10 short days and saying hello sunshine and pina coladas. yeee-haaaa

4 comments:

a. said...

I swear I was just thinking about this on the way to work, I need a vacation even a short one in the absolute worst way! I need someone to go with!

Fash said...

i too had that problem and decided to go with my family, they're the most fun anyways

Anonymous said...

Good for you. I am going to Naples, Fl. So much better than cooking and stressing.

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I've been there! We went there for Spring Break 2005 - Atlantis, Bahamas. Beautiful.