Wednesday, December 5, 2007

bang(s) are dead!




ok so i understand that a lot of old 80's trends have now become uber-chic, however, there is a fine line between stylish and awful these day and unfortunately for those pictured above, i am of the opinion that thick bangs fall on the awful side of the 80's trend spectrum. some trends died for a good reason, like "stone-washed" jeans, because they were awful. please ladies, don't let bangs make a comeback on you. it's a bad plan that can only lead to one long remorseful year of growing them out. do not fall victim.

2 comments:

Kricket said...

Crap! I do have to admit, I just cut my hair and got bangs. Although they are side sweeping bangs. I was very skeptical of getting them, but for some reason make me look like I'm 25 again and hubby is loving them.

Fash said...

fear not, i too have side swept bangs, its only bad when u have the "real kind"