Saturday, November 3, 2007

ugh...

ok world, my apologies for the lack of posting, but really i have found nothing of interest in my internet travels for the past few days. i even set out on foot to find something of value, but alas nothing. there is nothing i like out there. i'm just waiting for someone to make something, so my credit cards can stop burning holes in my pockets.


however i do have a comical story: yesterday i was out with a gf at banana trying to find a matching shirt for a conversative gray pinstripe suit i had previously purchased there. i located one "royal purple" cashmere, short-sleeve, crew neck piece, which i felt matched famously with the suit. (my lady companion agreed) to my extreme distaste, the saleswoman approached, asked me if i needed help, and then proceeded to tell me my lovely sweater choice didn't match the suit. in my mind, i'm thinking, "how dare she!" and then came the best part, she suggested i buy the sweater and attempt to make it coordinate with the suit via purple tights! hysterical. i am now convinced that the banana republic employs total fashion morons. purple tights with a conservative gray pinstripe suit! in an office!

hahahahaaaa

No comments: