Friday, January 4, 2008

hotify your hose




this is a problem every woman has, the problem is stockings, panty hose, nylons, or whatever else you have termed these archaic torture devices. however, the reality is that at some point or another we all wear them. i for one like the opaque variety, but i'm usually limited to the basic colors of black or grey due to the total lack of options at my local target. to my great surprise dailycandy sent me an e-mail this am with a link to "we love colors," this site is fantastic! now you can get tights in any color you could ever have desired! i know its not exactly professional, but it sure is fun......and seriously next time you want to be a bumble bee or little red riding hood or something for halloween, or god knows what else you need colored tights for, you now know wear to go www.welovecolors.com, to meet all your nylon needs.

1 comment:

Kricket said...

I hate wearing hose. I have to wear them when I"m second chairing in court.......... it sucks. The past 2 years though, I have not worn them and no one seems to care. Thanks goodness!!