Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dating for professional women....

This sunday's times featured an incredibly accurate article "Putting Money on the Table" by Alex Williams, the basic concept was that these days women are making more money then men, which in turn causes a bit of a dating debacle, who pays? As a traditionalist myself, I believe it's proper that the man should pay, however I also believe that the woman should as frequently as appropriate treat her partner. In spite of my idealism, I too have experienced the pain of this article. Honestly, it can be hard to find a successful man these days, and when you're used to a certain style of living on your own income, limiting it due to the lack of someone else's can become difficult.

Thus, does the buck stop there?

I think yes.

No cheap dating for me ladies.

http://www.jeaninepayer.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16341&cat=252&page=1

1 comment: